Sunday 25 October 2015

Friday 23rd October





















Start weight: 16st 9.5lb

Height: 5ft 8ins


Breakfast


Nothing

Lunch

Beef chana saag

Dinner


Nothing



in between 

I had one can of relentless energy drink cherry (500ml) which was 8 syns  
I had 2 flapjacks coated with chocolate which was was 11 ½ syns each



Second day of healthy eating is going well but I did be naughty a bit but I am aloud 15 syns a day but l went past that but it is ok because I only used 1 syn yesterday I am hoping that I lost some weight when l get weighed in on Thursday 29th October because l started drinking water and I have given up drinking fizzy pop but I can drink Morrisons appleade (100ml) and Pepsi max cherry (100ml) if l wanted because they are syn free. I tried chickpeas today but they are not that bad I think I like them l had 31 syns today but I only used 1 syn on the Thursday l switched to water and I will make up for the syns and l am glad l joined slimming world. Today l tried a new vegetable.












No comments:

Post a Comment