Thursday 22 October 2015

Thursday 22nd October














Start weight: 16st 9.5lb


Height: 5ft 8ins


Breakfast

30g Weetabix crispy minis chocolate chip with 175ml of whole milk


 Lunch

Nothing


Dinner  

Slimming world curry with cauliflower, carrots, runner beans and peas


In between

Coffee with a bit of milk and a drink of vimto ¼ ( which was 1 syn)


Today l started slimming world to lose some weight and really liked the meeting and l did feel a little bit nervous and me and my sister won a food hamper and a recipe book on the raffle and my first target weight is 14st and my final weight target is 9st 5lb and l like that your weight is kept secret and today l got my Christmas gift to me to go on the Christmas tree one for slimming world’s tree and one for my tree at home l been enjoying healthy meals for a few weeks and l love mushy pea curry and the slimming world burgers and my biggest problem is fizzy pop but l am trying my best to drink water l thought it was yucky at first but it is not so bad and l can drink Morrison’s appleade because it is syn free per 100ml so I can  have a drink of fizzy pop still not as much. I am not very good around new people but everybody at the meeting was very nice. I was glad l was not the only newbie there and I am glad l joined because I want to be healthy and lose some weight. I can drink Pepsi max cherry because it is syn free per 100ml but l do not really like drinking caffeine after 6pm because it keeps me awake but l like some fruit and herbal’s tea’s so far l like pg tips cranberry and apple and Morrison’s zingy purple berries all herbal teas are syn free so is coffee and tea I had a sp day on my first day at slimming world.







No comments:

Post a Comment